This will be the best New Year's Eve at the Polish seaside!
Stage, dance floor, lights, charismatic vocalists, guitars, keyboards and drums, DJ
The best cover band in Poland "SECOND WEEK" will warm up the dance floor to red and provide you with a dose of unforgettable emotions. "Second week" is an eight-member team that feels great in each other's company, as evidenced by their already full-grown seniority of being together on and off stage. They have played more than 1,600 concerts at home and abroad. Contact with the audience, creating a show together and blurring the line between the stage and the dance floor is what they love most. Be sure that they will move you with the energy, openness and truth that comes from the stage.
- Overnight accommodation in comfortable rooms with free WiFi Internet access
- Buffet breakfast with beverages: aromatic coffee, a selection of teas, juices, still water
- Buffet dinners with beverages: aromatic coffee, selection of teas, still water. (does not apply to 31.12.2022)
- New Year's Eve concert in the Atrium - DRUG WEEKLY band (live music), and DJ musical setting
- New Year's Eve Dinner on 31.12.2022 in the form of a buffet from 20:00-03:00 (cold buffet from 20:00-03:00, hot buffet from 20:00-00:00)
- Alcohols and Drinks unlimited for New Year's Eve dinner on 31.12.2022 in the Restaurant and Atrium Bar, from 20:00-03:00: selected assortment of alcoholic beverages: whiskey, rum, vodka, gin, beer, red/white wine, sodas, juices, aromatic coffee, wide selection of teas, water
- New Year's Eve ball for children on 31/12/2022.
- Parking space in an above-ground or underground parking lot
- Fitness classes / aquaerobics (according to schedule)
- Nordic Walking (subject to availability)
- Unlimited access to the Wellness area (25m sports pool, recreational pool for children, jacuzzi, 3 types of saunas)
- Block of animation, games and art workshops for children (according to the schedule)
*Hotel reserves the right to change the offer, realization of benefits subject to government restrictions