1. Is internet available in the room?
Yes. High-speed, free Wi-Fi Internet is available throughout the hotel, with no data limit and no limit on connected devices.
2. Is the reception open also during the night?
Our Reception is at your disposal 24 hours a day, without interruption, allowing you to check in and out, contact and resolve issues raised by guests on an ongoing basis.
3. Is it possible to hire bicycles at the hotel? Is it necessary to make a reservation in advance?
We offer our guests the possibility to hire bicycles at the hotel. The bicycle is hired through the Reception, in accordance with the provisions of the Rules and Regulations and the availability of the bicycles. The fee for renting a bicycle is: 49 PLN for the whole day.
4. I will be travelling with valuables - can I store them safely in my room?
In our suite and superior rooms you will find a safe at your disposal. There is no safe in the other rooms. For your safety, we recommend that you deposit your valuables and cash at the hotel reception. Our guests can make use of free safe deposit boxes.
5. Are the rooms adapted for disabled guests?
The hotel has rooms adapted to the needs of disabled guests.
6. How far is the nearest cash machine from the hotel?
To use an ATM, there is no need to leave the hotel. An ATM is located on the ground floor, in front of the main entrance, next to the Reception.
7. Can I exchange currency at the hotel?
Unfortunately we do not provide a currency exchange service at our hotel. We will be happy to show you places in Kołobrzeg where you can make such transactions.
8. I have left something in the room, how can I recover my property?
Once it is confirmed that the lost item has been found and belongs to the Guest, it can be sent back by courier service to the indicated address. We will forward the package to the courier the next day after the Guest accepts the shipping cost.
9. I will be travelling with a young child. Are there cots available in the hotel?
Yes, we have cots available for small children. A cot will be placed in the room upon request. Please contact Reception or the reservations department for further details. It is best to inform us prior to arrival.
10. Will the hotel charge me for extra guests in the room?
Room prices vary depending on the date and the number of people included in the reservation. In order to accommodate more guests in the room, it will be necessary to change the reservation. We will notify you of any additional charges before confirming the updated reservation.
11. Is there an iron in the room?
An iron and ironing board are included in the room facilities.
12. Is there luggage storage at the hotel?
Yes, you can store your luggage at the hotel while you wait for check in or until the end of the check out day. The luggage room is located at the main Reception. It is available daily, 24 hours a day, free of charge.
13. Does the hotel accept pets?
Of course, pets are welcome. For more information, please refer to the Hotel's pet policy. The fee for a pet is 100 PLN per day. The price concerns one animal.
14. Is there an extra charge for parking?
Yes, there is an additional fee for parking, unless the offer states otherwise. Our Guests may use the following parking spaces:
- in the underground garage: 50 PLN/day
- in an outdoor car park: 50 PLN/day
15. How can I request early check-in or late check-out?
Early check-in (usually before 14:00) and late check-out (usually after 12:00) policies vary depending on the hotel's occupancy, so please contact Reception the day before your arrival to arrange all the details.
16. Can I cancel or change a reservation after it has been made?
Yes, if your plans have changed, you can cancel or amend your reservation according to the Hotel's cancellation policy, which is outlined in the booking process. For changes to your arrival term, please contact our reservations department directly. They will help you and try to find a solution that satisfies both parties.
17. Is the hotel near the beach?
Yes, the Hotel is located 20 m from the beach, next to the bicycle path in the spa part of Kolobrzeg, located in the vicinity of the eco-park.
18. Are there any rooms in the hotel with a view of the sea?
Yes, we have rooms with a side view of the Baltic Sea.
1. What can you do at Seaside Park Hotel?
The hotel has a wide range of entertainment and recreational facilities. Sports enthusiasts will find a wide sports pool, a climbing wall and a well-equipped fitness room. Families with children can take advantage of a rich animation programme, swimming lessons for children or the Little Pirate Room. For more information see the CHILDREN'S section or SPORT.
2. Climbing wall - for whom and when?
The climbing wall is open daily from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (maintenance break between 3:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.). The wall can be used by adults and children over 120cm tall (with a written consent of a legal guardian). Use of the climbing wall is only allowed in the presence of a Hotel employee. It is possible to borrow special climbing shoes.
3. Are bathrobes available at the Hotel?
Yes, every Guest may obtain a bathrobe for themselves free of charge. The place to pick up the bathrobe is the SPA Reception.
4. Is there an additional fee for using the Wellness&SPA area?
Each Guest, included in the price of their stay, can use the Wellness area free of charge. Spa treatments are charged extra. Information on current promotions, prices and dates is available at the Reception of the SPA.
5. Is there an additional fee for using the hotel gym?
Each guest, included in the price of their stay, can use our gym free of charge and enjoy sports activities offered by the hotel. The current schedule of classes* is available at the Hotel Reception (*for reasons beyond the control of the Hotel this schedule may be subject to change).